Thursday, April 8, 2010

Papers

I skimmed through the paper Guan suggested, it looks very interesting and I would vote for this paper to be the group paper, my only concern is that I think Dr. Oh will say that it is too theoretical. While I agree that it involves game theory being applied to a specific problem, I really think he is looking for something with an algorithm and a measurable a result (graphs, charts, comparison with other algorithms). The results in this paper are theoretical not really empirical.

Guan if you have anything in the same vein of Network Science and Game theory which is a bit more application/empirically based I'd be interested in that paper for the group.

After carefully reading the paper I suggested I am also not a huge fan, it is riddled with poor explanations and some grammatical errors. I'm going to look one more time for papers and will post before the group meets today.

No comments:

Post a Comment